Teeth Whitening that actually works!
- 1. Rinse the mouthpiece and brush your teeth with a gentle, non-whitening toothpaste
- 2. Use the provided Teeth Whitening Shade guide to identify and record your current teeth color.
3. Twist the whitening pen until the gel flows to the brush. Apply a thin layer of whitening gel evenly on your upper and lower teeth while avoiding your gums.
4. Connect the smart whitening device to a cellphone, put the mouthpiece into your mouth, and bite down when the light is on.
5. After 16 minutes, the whitening device will turn off automatically. Once treatment is complete, rinse out your mouth and the tray.
6. Compare your teeth with the shade guide to see how much whiter your teeth are.
7. Do not eat or drink anything except water for 30 minutes after completing the treatment.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Recieve our latest weekly releases, offers, guides and more.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Allergen Warning: This product is produced in an a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
Intended for use by adults 18 years of age and over. Do not use if the seal under the cap is broken or missing. Please contact a healthcare practitioner or email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking or using this supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.