Gain prompt access to a trusted medical provider, obtain prescriptions, access your fully-secured digital medical records, and access our continuity of care services.
Desktop Portal Attending an Appointment Instructions
TO ATTEND AN APPOINTMENT ON THE WELLNESS COMPANY DESKTOP PORTAL:
- 1. Begin by going to: care.twc.health and log in using the email and password you created during the registration process.
- 2. On the home screen, select "My Appointments".
- 3. Your appointment history will be displayed. Select the upcoming appointment you scheduled with your provider.
- 4. Your appointment details will be displayed. Select "Start your appointment". The button will only be displayed 10 minutes prior to your appointment. Please be patient while your provider completes the previous consult. They will be with you shortly.
- 5. Once you are within 10 minutes of your appointment time, select "Join Room". This will alert the provider that you are ready and waiting.
- 6. Your provider will initiate the call at the appointed time.
- If your provider experiences any connectivity issues, your provider will dial the mobile number you used to register on The Wellness Company portal.
- If you experience any connectivity issues, please try these common Network Troubleshooting tips:
Close all other applications on your device
Position yourself closer to your WiFi router
Limit the number of devices connected to your WiFi router
Re-connect to your WiFi network and make sure you have the password on hand for this solution
If time allows, restart your device and router, this may take anywhere from 2-5 minutes
Try a different browser such as Google Chrome.
- A. If after completing our troubleshooting tips you are still unable to connect to your provider, contact Customer Support to call or chat with a Wellness Company team member for further assistance.